This beautiful young woman graduates from high school tomorrow.
The years have flown by too fast.
She is off to BYU for summer term,
then home for just a week and then
back for fall and winter terms.
I am so happy for her, but I'm sad for me.I will miss her greatly.
In Relief Society last week I had the chance to introduce her to the sisters. These are a few of the things I shared:
Bailey is a light and a delight in our home.
She is positive, loving, and without guile.
From the time Bailey was very young she exhibited a strong sensitivity to the needs of others. She is very attuned to others' emotions and loves to help people, especially those with extra challenges. She has shown a true talent for dealing with children and special needs individuals.
Bailey has the best sense of humor. She owes this entirely to her Dad, as I am not funny at all. I'm glad that I live with funny people so I can laugh all my days!
I admire the way that Bailey has worked to overcome some challenges in her life. She pushes herself to do things which are hard for her and confront fears, and this has helped her become a kind and empathetic young woman.
Bailey loves to read and learn, and has developed fantastic cooking and baking skills. She happily offers to help us cook meals.
For years she has tried new recipes and compiled the "winners" into her own personal cookbook. This will be really helpful now that she is cooking on her own every day.
For years she has tried new recipes and compiled the "winners" into her own personal cookbook. This will be really helpful now that she is cooking on her own every day.
Bailey's testimony is evident in the way she lives her life. She loves the scriptures and finds great joy in the "music" of the gospel.
The future is so bright for our oldest daughter. I know that great things lie ahead, and also some hard times. I hope she knows that we will always be her greatest supporters and her safe harbor.
I love you, Bailey!























No comments:
Post a Comment