Dear Mother Nature -
I know you are very busy, and it must be hard to order appropriate weather for different places at different times of the year. I think it is possible that you have gotten a little confused.
You see, I live in the Pacific Northwest. You know, the part of the world where it is green and wet and the summers are beautifully cool (not too hot, not too cold). I am wondering if you mistakenly sent the wrong kind of weather to this part of the world. Day after day of 105 degrees with high humidity - now, does that sound like the Pacific Northwest to you? Midwest? Yes. Southwest during monsoon season? Yes. Pacific Northwest? No.
We are melting, melting, melting, wilting, dehydrating . . .
Thank you very much.
2 comments:
Me and Dad just laughed out loud at this post! It's been close to 100 degrees here in Utah, but at least there's no humidity! I only have a few days left before I get to go melt in Missouri.
You forgot to mention the freak snowstorm that you had last winter.
I think that she took a vacation and left us all in the hands of the "Heat Miser". :)
Post a Comment