I just had to add this new development about our car saga.
A friend and I went to see a movie tonight, as our husbands were both busy. As we were waiting to buy the tickets, a woman walked by, did a double take and said hi. She looked vaguely familiar, so I smiled in return. While we were waiting, she looked at us repeatedly. I actually thought she was a girl in the Stake that Brandon has liked (shows how observant I am). It turns out she was going to the same movie as us and sat a few rows ahead of us. Once again, she smiled, I smiled, I asked how she was doing (hoping that how I knew her would soon become apparent). She leaned over to her friend and said, "this is Tiffany, the woman whose car I hit last week." So, there you go. That's how I knew her. Funny I didn't remember her face very well - I think I was in a little bit of shock after she slammed into the back of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment