Monday, January 4, 2010

My favorite gift

Every year when my kids ask me what I want for Christmas/Mother's Day/Birthday I tell them the same thing. "Write me a card and tell me how much you love me." That really is the best gift of all. For Christmas Bailey gave me this wonderful card (some water has smudged the marker, but that's okay).

This is what it says inside:

Mom, I love you so much! Even though sometimes I don't show it, I love you SO much! Unlike a lot of teenagers, I can tell you everything. Thank you for being there for me. I know this isn't much, but I just wanted to express my appreciation. I couldn't have asked for a better mom. Someday, I hope to be just as good a mom as you.

Love, Bailey

Really, sentiments like that make it all worth it!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Mom! you weren't supposed to put it on your BLOG!!!!!

Grandpa Alan said...

Bailey, and her parents are amazing!