I'm going to copy my sister Ali and interview my kids on their birthday. Last week Aubrey celebrated her 11th birthday and Joseph celebrated his 6th birthday. It was a busy week!
Interview with Aubrey
age 11
March 2, 2011
What do you want to be when you grow up?
An architect and an accountant.
What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, because everyone is so joyful and it is magical.
Do you wish you had a pet?
No, I don't like pets.
What is the nicest thing anybody ever did for you?
Dad took me out to lunch and we went to a store and we had fun.
What is your favorite book? The Lost Hero
Favorite TV show? Psych
Favorite movie? Tangled
What was your favorite age and why?
Age five. Because in preschool it is all about fun, and everyone thinks you are so cute. It was fun.
What is your favorite scripture story?
The Sermon on the Mount. I really like the Beatitudes, especially the one that talks about not judging people.
What does Dad do at work during the day?
He like gives out paychecks and he is in charge of loans and money for the company.
What does Mom do during the day?
She takes care of us and keeps the house running.
What is your favorite breakfast? French toast with buttermilk syrup
Favorite lunch? Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Dinner? Spaghetti
Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden. I love their breadsticks and Fettucini Alfredo.
If you had a free day tomorrow, with absolutely nothing you needed to do, what would you do with the day?
I would throw a party and invite everyone in my church class and everyone in my school class, and we would do Just Dance, karaoke, and water games outside.
What is your favorite vacation spot? Hawaii!
Who are your best friends right now? Breanne and Laura.
How many kids do you want to have?
Two, a boy and a girl. Their names will be Jordan and Jack.
What temple do you plan to be married in?
The Salt Lake Temple.
What college do you want to attend?
BYU Provo.
What is something you did this year which was hard for you but you did it anyway?
I tried out for plays and I tried out for VSAA (Vancouver School of Arts and Academics).
Interview with Joseph
Age 6
March 4, 2011
Who is the president right now?
Abraham Lincoln
How old are you?
Five. (long pause) No, I'm six!
Do you wish you had a pet?
No. Well, only a cat. Because it doesn't chase you.
What does Brandon do at college?
He swims in the pool and plays with books, I think.
What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Free Choice, when we can choose what we want to do. I like to play with the legos.
What is your favorite sport?
Soccer! Oh yeah . . . it is so fun! And I am going to do Tball, too, which is kind of like baseball but not as scary.
Who are your best friends?
Alex, Dad, Chase, Brenner, Gabe, and Ian.
Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
Disneyland! I love the rides and the candy. My favorite ride is "It's a Small World." I do NOT like "The Haunted Mansion", but I might like it when I am big like Brandon or Bailey.
What is the nicest thing that anyone ever did for you?
Aubrey played with me.
What church do you belong to?
Jesus Christ's church.
Who is Heavenly Father?
He is our father.
Who is Jesus?
He tells us stuff to do and how to be and stuff. And we learn about him at church.
Where do you live? Washington. Yes, yes, yes.
What is your favorite scripture story?
David and Goliath. Why do you like it? I like the lions.
What does Dad do at work?
He sits on computers.
What does Mom do during the day?
She stays home. And picks me up and drops me off and plays with me.
What do you remember about being a baby?
I was so cute and naked.
What is your favorite breakfast? Chocolate milk and cheerios.
Favorite lunch? strawberries, peanuts, and apples.
Favorite dinner? Bacon and grapefruit or red peppers.
Favorite restaurant? Sweet Tomatoes.
Favorite book? Officer Buckle and Gloria.
Favorite TV show? Arthur or Magic School Bus or cartoon Spiderman. Probably the last one, because it is the coolest one.
What is your favorite holiday?
Birthday days. Because we get presents, play games, open presents, and get cake and ice cream. It's just the best day ever.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A spy and a policeman.
1 comment:
So cute! I have never thought to do this! I am going to start now for sure. How fun to see how their little imaginations progress!
Post a Comment