This is how it happened on October 19, 1989 ( a page from my scrapbook):
And so we we began a whirlwind engagement. We flew to Arizona to see Dan's parents, and they took hundreds of pictures and introduced us to all the Arizona relatives. And we tried to focus on finishing up the semester of school while planning a wedding for December 28th. (Well, I'm not going to lie. Our parents did most of the planning and arranging. We just picked out a few things and agreed with everything that was suggested.)


I have never regretted saying "yes" on that beautiful October night 22 years ago. It was the best decision I ever made!




3 comments:
I remember them! LOL You guys look so young ;) Only better with age. Love ya guys!
What a sweet post! And I love your 80's hair! :)
I remember when I heard that Dan was marrying you and I was so excited! I still love the green dresses that you picked out for us. I felt like such a princess!
I also remember the first time I met you that I thought you were the most beautiful girl that Dan could have ever found... I still think you are!!! I ♥ you guys!
Post a Comment