Making our wishes at 11:11!
Below, Bailey and Nina watched their phones to make sure that they were making their wish at EXACTLY 11:11.
And now it is 4:42 p.m., pitch dark outside (thanks to daylight savings time), and I am so exhausted. I'm hiding out in the den enjoying my hot cocoa moment, momentarily ignoring the fact that our home is overrun with children from age 2 to 14. The house is a wreck. I have fed people and cleaned and fed some more and changed diapers and tried to keep the 2 year old from bugging the 6 year olds, the 6 year olds from bugging the 11 year olds, and everyone from bugging the 14 year olds (because 14 year olds are easily bugged). I really love having lots of kids around, and it has been a really great day. But now I am just holding on until Dan gets home and we leave on a date. I don't even care where we go, but it must be somewhere where I am being served by others and there are no messes to clean up.
Happy 11/11/11!
No comments:
Post a Comment