Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bye Bye Birdie

Here are some pictures of the fun production of Bye Bye Birdie Aubrey was part of last month.  It was such a great play. She feels like she learned a lot, and we were so impressed at the quality of her singing, dancing, and acting. I am still hoping that we can get some more official professional pictures or video from the show.
 One of the parents snapped these pictures at one of the dress rehearsals.
On the way to the first performance.
Bailey and I attended the first performance. After dropping off Aubrey to get dressed, we walked through the FREEZING and WINDY weather to get some authentic Mexican food and then to get delicious Cacao drinkable chocolate (it is just as good as it sounds!)
We were not supposed to take pictures during the performance, but I furtively grabbed a few shots with my iphone.



























Dan and Joseph sat on the front row.  At one point Aubrey was singing just inches from them!




















Pictures afterward:
These pictures were taken after another one of the six performances:


Aubrey's cute vocal teacher came to see her in the play!  I didn't get a picture, but Aubrey's favorite Sunday School teacher/YW leader Becky Harrington also came with  me to see the play.  And another wonderful leader Cami Lemmon came with her husband on one of the Saturday performances.
 Changed out of costume and ready to go home.  What an exhausting but wonderful two weeks!

No comments: