I love that Angela drew the front of their Christmas card freehand!
Waiting patiently
Joseph's favorite gift - a GoProBrandon and Angela were really excited about a much-needed Surface computer.
More gifts
After opening gifts we ate omelets, bacon and muffins for breakfast. Sadly, after opening gifts (and probably eating too much candy on an empty and already somewhat upset stomach), Joseph almost passed out and felt really nauseous. Poor guy! He was so sick that he stayed home while we went to the one hour church service.
Which is why he isn't pictured here, outside the church.
By long standing Porter family tradition, the kids have always arranged their Christmas gifts and then posed for a picture. For some reason, this year no one did this except for Aubrey. All the rest scattered their gifts around the house by the time I tried to take a picture!
Sunday afternoon everyone relaxed and checked out new Christmas gifts. I opened up my favorite new gift, a Mac laptop
and watched White Christmas and took a nap
It was a lovely, wonderful Christmas day with all my sweet family gathered near!

























No comments:
Post a Comment