Brandon had a busy, fun week. Last Thursday, Eagle Court of Honor. Then on Friday he was in an all day Regional Skills USA video competition - he and a partner were given a topic and video equipment and 4 hours to plan, write, film, and edit a commercial. They won 2nd place and will go on to State! Then, Saturday morning he was in a Skills USA Quiz Bowl - and took 1st place (will go on to State). Saturday morning he swam the 200 freestyle in the District Swim Meet. This week, Thursday through Saturday, he is performing in the "Skyview Follies," which is a production of the choirs at his high school. Small groups of kids perform popular songs. Brandon was in 11 out of 24 of the acts! It was a great show - so much fun. I included a (very non-professional) video I took of one of his acts. The guy singing to his right is his friend, Spencer, who is the lead singer in Brandon's band, "Change for a Five." The band has their first real gig next Saturday.
3 comments:
Bwahhhhhhhahahaha! That was great!!!!
Seriously, I wanna know. Did Dan teach Brandon how to dance? They dance the same!!
I love Brandon! Congrats on all the many things that he's won and is involved in! Does he sleep?
What talented young man. Such impressive accomplishments. Good for Brandon.
Tiffany, sorry to interrupt the comments, but I just finished Hunger Games. I really want to start #2, but you warned me not to. I don't think I can hold out!!! ☺
Post a Comment