Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cadbury Creme Egg Therapy

Parenting is not for the weak or the faint of heart. I will not be giving any more details, as I fully recognize that everyone, myself definitely included, has occasional bad days.

Let's just say that, after all of the drama involved in finally getting each of the kids off to their respective schools this morning, I came home and sat down on the floor and consumed an entire Cadbury Creme egg. The big size. Oh yes, I have hoarded one egg for just such an emergency situation. I keep Dove dark chocolate on hand and usually have one or two a day - it's medicinal, you know. But, some moments and days require the hard stuff . . . ooey, gooey, sticky, sugary, surrounded by milk chocolate and with absolutely no redeeming nutritional value.

This is one of those days!

No comments: