Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New haircut and new room

Bailey and I have made great strides in re-doing her bedroom from "little-girl blue" to very electric and teenagery pink and orange. The room is deep pink with an orange accent wall behind the bed. I think the color is great - it reminds me of Bailey's personality. I loved painting something so not-beige. We still need to put the orange bedskirt on the bed and add some embellishments. Bailey is deciding on some favorite quotes and pictures which we will frame and mount on the wall.

I checked Bailey out of school at lunchtime a few days ago and took her to our friend Gina to get her hair cut and styled. So cute!
Joseph took these pictures of the two of us, post-haircut.

2 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

I LOVE the room and the hair! You are such a fun mom! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Shellee said...

Now, that's a great early birthday present!!! I can't believe how both of your hairstyles are so shiny!

Love you guys!