
Once a year I am lucky to get to spend time with my wonderful sisters and Mom. I cherish this time, and feel privileged to be blessed with relationships with such amazing women.


How nerdy is this? We bought the same dress, different colors, and then modeled it around the condo while Mom took pictures. We thought we were so cool. The pictures and video show a different story . . .

We spent an inordinate amount of time each morning getting ready and talking. I think this was especially fun because it is so different from the way we usually live our lives as moms (get ready in 5 minutes, out the door, never look in the mirror the rest of the day).

This is Kara dancing, which she does a lot. Always with a frankly frightening intense look on her face.

My beautiful Mom.


Other than relaxing, we got pedicures, shopped, watched DVDs, enjoyed sunshine, and ate great food. Most of all, we talked and talked and talked. Ali and I (who shared a room) talked until the wee hours of the morning almost every night. At the end of this trip I felt truly emotionally filled. I look forward to next year's adventure!
1 comment:
Love the matching dresses (not nerdy at all). Now when you where them you'll always think of your cute sisters and fun memories. :)
Post a Comment