Aubrey auditioned for Beauty and the Beast, a community musical to be performed this spring. She found out yesterday that she received the lead role of Belle! We are excited for her.
In other musical theater news, last weekend was her Christmas performance with her musical theater group. They did a review of songs from the musicals White Christmas and Mary Poppins. She did great! I never have much success getting video to upload on this blog, but I'll try again later today.
I had to use the super zoom lens on my Canon to capture some shots. Because the shutter speed was so low in the dim auditorium (with no flash, of course), I got some . . . . interesting pictures. But, something is better than nothing.
After the show with Bailey (holding the candy grams we sent her during the performances).
1 comment:
Congratulations to Aubrey! She will make a great Belle - my favorite Disney princess since she loves books!
Post a Comment