Thursday, February 25, 2010

Girl Time

Aubrey's best friend, Breanne, flew into town over President's Day weekend. Christine (Breanne's Mom) and I planned some fun activities for the girls during the visit. We visited OMSI (the amazing science museum near us), drove a few hours to see the Pacific Ocean (and it didn't rain on us while we were on the beach), saw the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" movie (we had all read the book - the book was better), had a "girls only" lunch at Applebees, went shopping for new Easter dresses, and gave the girls a super special treat . . . a trip to a salon to get a pedicure and manicure. The girls happily cooked us several breakfasts. They printed menus, dressed in "costume," cooked the food, and served us. And then they brought us the bill, which also reminded us to leave a tip!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

I'm so glad that Aubrey has such a good friend! Some friendships can last a lifetime and it looks like their's is one of them.

I love the pictures of Joseph... oh, how I miss that boy!