Monday, January 30, 2012

Toothless

Guess who lost his first tooth when we were in Utah? Yep, that's our cute little Joseph, who has reached that monumental life transition of losing the first tooth.  It wiggled out in Utah, when he was getting ready to drive to church with Grandma and Grandpa (Dan and I were at the Tabernacle Choir broadcast).

That night he very painstakingly wrote a letter to the tooth fairy.  
 
"Dear tooth fairy   this is my first lost tooth and I whant two dollers  I hope you injoy your gob (job)  love Joseph"

The letter and the boy are so darn cute that the tooth fairy came through with the exorbitant gift of two whole dollars.  What are you going to do with your newfound wealth, Joseph?  (He is actively wiggling out the second tooth, because he can see the great money-making potential in this gig.)

No comments: