and also one of the best players.
He has improved leaps and bounds over last year and is gaining a lot of confidence.
I love this picture. Apparently the little girl was terrified of the ball?
I love the intense facial expression Joseph gets when he is playing.
This was funny - one of the players on the opposing team is one of his friends from school (the girl in blue), so they did a little dance when she guarded him to keep him away from the ball which was being thrown in. I could tell that he was playing *extra* great on this day because Mari was watching!
Joseph most enjoys playing forward and has become good at "challenging" the players on the other team and fighting for the ball. He is also a good defender and effectively keeps the ball away from the goal. He doesn't love playing goalie - the pace is too slow!
No comments:
Post a Comment