I got this email from Joseph's Primary teacher recently.
Tiffany,
I have been subbing in Joseph's primary class the past 2 weeks and the class has been very rambunctious (to put it politely....) =). Both weeks Joseph was the only student in the class who I wasn't constantly reminding to be reverent and to stop talking. I was SO appreciative of Joseph's good example for the rest of the class! Can you please tell him "Thank You!" for me???
Leslie
Other random tidbits about our favorite 8 year old -
1. He is a voracious reader and is getting ready to compete in his school's Battle of the Books. He likes to stay right on top of his schoolwork and his teacher also reports that he has a good sense of humor and is a good friend to everyone at school.
2. He needs to be busy or he drives himself (and us) crazy. He usually has some serious pent-up energy on Sunday afternoons, so we have him run laps around the house or run up and down the stairs.
3. He is a Minecraft and Lego fanatic. He loves to create new rooms in his Minecraft world. I love the fact that we set a family timer on the Xbox, so it turns itself off after the agreed upon time - I don't have to police it!
4. He has SO many friends and wishes life was a perpetual playdate.
Joseph likes to help plan family home evening. One week in October he planned a lesson about missionary work, complete with an activity he put together on the whiteboard.
Then he had us take turns knocking and giving a door approach like missionaries. It was very funny. Dan played the part a cantankerous man who reluctantly listened. Then the tables turned and Dan and Joseph had to persuade ME to listen.
Joseph joined Cub Scouts in March and he is a happy and hard working Cub. More about that in another post.
In February he was missing both his front teeth for about a month. He loves to steal my phone to take crazy pictures.
Bailey is a willing participant in these photos!
Oh Joseph, we love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment