Christmas morning - Dan and I woke up to giggling in the hallway. There was some serious excitement going on, especially with the two youngest! After posing for the obligatory picture they were off . . .
Brandon and Bailey sauntered down after Joseph and Aubrey darted by. Too cool to run down the stairs now?
Aubrey discovered that Santa brought her a guitar! She was so excited to have Brandon teach her how to play.
I'm not sure why I didn't capture the bigger smile, but Bailey was excited Santa brought her the new ipod touch.
And later she opened one of her gifts only to find that I had mislabeled a package. She got one of Dan's new exercise shirts! Well . . . in the chaos that is Christmas time, if that's the only mistake I make then I'm doing pretty well, I think.
Santa brought Brandon a nice set of tools, since now he is going to be a responsible grownup so he needs responsible grownup "toys". He also received an obscure cartoon he wanted - apparently it's a great example of filmmaking or something.
And he also received a one year subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud and the software for Avid, which will make his film editing jobs much easier.
Joseph was ecstatic to receive the new Lego Superheroes game he really wanted for the Xbox. He also received other fun lego and action figure-related toys and a huge new Nerf gun.
The kids with their gifts.
After opening gifts we spent the rest of the day eating leftover Cafe Rio and chocolate, listening to music (the Frozen soundtrack!) and setting up the new computer (an iMac, which I love), and watching movies. And Joseph diligently put together each of his Lego sets
and dressed up in all sorts of superhero-related Christmas costumes.
It was a very Merry Christmas!

















No comments:
Post a Comment