Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2009 . . . so far

In the interest of playing catch-up, I am going to document a few of our favorite moments so far this year.



Joseph and Brandon making cookies together. I love to see my boys doing things together. They have always had a special bond. Joseph thinks the world of Brandon!





This winter we had unusual weather for this area - 20 days of snow! It was fun . . . most of the time. We were housebound for a week with roads were too slick to traverse. We finally put on chains and inched along to the grocery store.























Joseph and me having a picnic on our kitchen floor. I think kids at ages 3 and 4 are so much fun - full of imagination and zest for life.









Valentine's Dinner '09. We always have a fun meal where everything is pink, red, or heart-shaped!






To be continued . . .

No comments: