I am going to attempt to join the blogging world. My daughter has been urging me to follow through on my half-hearted promise to maintain a family blog. I am feeling the need to better document our lives at this point. Years ago I was an avid scrapbooker, but that has fallen by the wayside with Joseph's birth. I have a perpetual nagging sense of guilt for not documenting glimpses of our busy lives so we can reflect on them in the future. In general, life just seems to fly by now - our kids range from age 17 to 4, and keeping up with their needs and activities seems to take all available time.
Also, we live far from our wonderful family and many treasured friends. We have enjoyed reading the blogs of friends and family in far-off states, and feel a closer connection with them.
So, we will try! Well, I will do my best to write a few thoughts and post some pictures. If the blog looks good, that will be entirely due to the efforts of Bailey, who will be the creative director for the blog!
2 comments:
You do know that at the end of the year, tyou can print out the bolog and make a blog book. My friend has done this for the last 3 years and they make a great family journal!
I have heard that - and it is one of my main motivations for doing the blog!
Post a Comment